Sunday, October 9, 2011

Feng Shui, One Man's Self-Discovery

“ Discover The Secrets That Billionaire Chinese Business Tycoons Know (That You Don't) About Attracting Money, Fortune, Success and Much More Using Simple, Ancient Feng Shui Techniques...! ”

I can show you step-by-step how you too can have more wealth, luck, happiness, career success, health, love, and much more to completely transform your life! . . . with the help of some quick, easy-to-do feng shui techniques!

In this time of stress and fear of the unknown, with companies imploding and war and terrorism all around us, it's important to have good tools to remain centered and focused.

I had heard a lot about Feng Shui, it sounded interesting but was skeptical. I went to my neighborhood Feng Shui supply store to see what I could learn. I met a rather knowledgeable woman named Fee Lo Mee, she obviously wasn't Asian. She said the name helped her online sales of Feng Shui paraphernalia.

After she got a little background on me she determined the most important thing was to get a Chinese Dragon and a little water fall. I was to display this in the Southeast corner of my room to bring me maximum wealth luck. Also, since I need all the side income I can get, she advised getting a three legged toad and put him on my desk. She also tried to get me to buy windchimes and some fish figurines, but I told her I wasn't so concerned with career luck I just wanted more money.

As we chatted about her online business, I mentioned I wrote for a website. When she heard that it was all I could do to escape the store with just a small crystal globe. You see a crystal globe brings great success, wealth and recognition in literature, publishing, media and communications. I guess that sums up what I do--especially the literature part--so I was sure to put one in my shopping cart.

I hope the wealth luck works because the merchandise was over $100, which included a few I-Ching coins tied with red and gold thread to keep in my pocket for added luck.

At this point, I must admit, I was pretty excited to get home and properly place my new "energizers" in my home and office. But Ms. Mee was not done with me. She pulled aside and softly mentioned, "Feng Shui is not only about symbols and placement, it involves the whole person, including their dress." I looked at my clothes and looked back at her and she nodded slightly with that "yes I'm talking about you" look in her eyes. So I let her begin.

First thing, never ever wear faded or worn jeans like I did, it attracts poverty and bad luck and she let me know it (oh so that's what the problem's been!). Next, make sure you're always well groomed. You don't have to dress fancy, but make sure it's balanced and harmonious. And of course dry your clothes outside in the daylight to absorb purifying yang chi energies.

She started to tell me about kua numbers and elements and colors and shapes and how I should add these into my wardrobe. I told her I was pressed for time and I'd come back again to pick up that information. I really had nowhere to go, but I felt I had all the feng-shui information I could handle for one day.

Well it's been a few days since my trip to see Ms. Mee and everything is properly placed. I feel excited about the new me. Of course nothing has really changed, like anything I have to give it time. Now I'm thinking about learning about how to feng-shui my whole house. I don't really know anything about it, but I hear it really is great.

Labels: , , , , , , ,